Paimon’s Bargains Store Items and Changes in Spiral Abyss
September is full of new content in Genshin Impact. Now that a week after the release of Sumeru, players are still discovering all the new things to do in version 3.0.
To add even more excitement, we also have the first monthly update for the current patch! After a year, we received a whole new list of enemies in the Spiral Abyss.
Unfortunately, Paimon Bargain’s store doesn’t have any major changes, but there’s still plenty to get excited about this month. Here are the details.
What’s new at Paimon’s Bargain Shop?
Paimon’s Bargain Shop is Genshin Impact’s in-game store where players can obtain special weapon sets, 4-star characters, ascension materials, and fates.
There are three parts to the store that correspond to different types of currencies:
- Masterless Starglitter
- Obtained each time, players get a 4-star and 5-star weapon or characters
- Players will earn more Starglitter if they pull a repeated 4/5 star item.
- Stardust without a master
- Obtained whenever players obtain a 3-star weapon by wishing.
- Obtained by spending money, completing missions and exploring the world.
- The Primogems buy Fates in Paimon’s shop.
READ MORE: Genshin Impact 2nd Anniversary Event Dates and Rewards
September 2022 The Good Deals of Paimon
For this month, the Starglitter Exchange offers the following:
- Intertwined Fates – 5 masterless shinies each
- Familiarize yourself with the Fates – 5 masterless shinies each
- Ningguang – 34 sequins without master
- Xingqiu – 34 sequins without master
- Blackcliff series weapons – 24 masterless sequins per weapon
- Ascension Materials – 2 Masterless Glitter each item.
Stardust Exchange does not change much, we recommend that you focus on obtaining Fates. The other materials in this shop are extremely easy to farm.
- 5 Intertwined Fates – 75 Masterless Stardust each
- Max of 5 fates each month.
- 5 Knowledge of Fate – 75 Masterless Stardust each
- Max of 5 fates each month.
September 2022 Genshin Impact Spiral Abyss
The Blessing of the Abyssal Moon this month is called Efflorescent moon.
The blessing will affect enemies in the Abyssal Moon Spire, the last 4 floors of the Spiral Abyss.
- After characters inflict DMG on opponents with a Dendro Core (including Burgeon and Hyperbloom), their ATK will be increased by 15% for 8s.
- Max 4 batteries. Batteries can be triggered every 0.1s.
- Characters like Fischl, Xianglin, Yae Miko, and Kokomi with Dendro Traveler will greatly benefit from this buff.
Travelers can obtain a maximum of 600 Primogems by clearing these four floors and reaching three stars.
- Room 1 – Enemies Lv. 72
- Part One – Mushrooms and Vases
- Part Two – Hermits
- Room 2 – Enemies Lv. 74
- Part One – Mitachurls, Samachurls, Hillichurls Shooters
- Part Two – Hydro Abyss Mage, Dendro Saamchurl, Slimes
- Room 3 – Enemies Lv. 76
- Part One – Hydroshroom, Dendroshroom, Floating Mushrooms
- Part Two – Hermits (Sunfrost, Daythunder, Linebreaker)
READ MORE: Genshin Impact 3.1: Banners, All-New Weapons, and Characters
- Room 1 – Enemies Lv. 80
- First part – Cryomushrooms, mushrooms and slimes
- Part Two – Primordial Bathysmal Vishaps
- Room 2 – Enemies Lv. 82
- Part One – Kaiiragis & Eremite Crossbows
- Part Two – Electro Lawachurl, Electro Abyss Mage
- Room 3 – Enemies Lv. 85
- Part One – Eremites (Sunfrost, Daythunder, Linebreaker) & fatui Pyro, Hydro Agent.
- Part Two – Fatui Electro & Hydro Maiden.
- Room 1 – Enemies Lv. 88
- Part One – Common Hermits and Treasure Collectors
- Part Two – Electro Lawachurl & Mitachurls
- Room 2 – Enemies Lv. 90
- Part One – Hydro Mimic Creatures
- Part Two – Pyro Geovishap & Electro Geovishap
- Room 3 – Enemies Lv. 92
- Part One – Fatu Pyro Agents & Eremites (Dayhunter, Desert Clearwater & Crossbows)
- Part Two – Electro Regisvine
- Room 1 – Enemies Lv. 95
- Part One – Ruin Drake Sky Watch & Ruin Drake Earthguard
- Part Two – Fatui Skirmishers (Pyro & Electro), Eremites (Sunfrost, Desert Clearwater & Crossbows)
- Room 2 – Enemies Lv. 98
- Part One – Fatui Maiden, Fatui Cicin Mage & Eremite Crossbows
- Part Two – Prymo Geovishap (Pyro)
- Room 3 – Enemies Lv. 100
Additionally, Spiral Abyss Artifact Safes will provide artifact pieces from the new sets: Gilded Dreams and Deepwood Memories.
READ MORE: Genshin Impact 3.1: leaks, release date and all the latest news